Sunday 24 November 2013

Week 3 -Slowly but Surely

Happy #weighinsunday!

This week was fairly good! I had some cheat times and didn't exercise every day, but I'm down 5lbs!! So I'm now at 251.8lbs! I have passed my pre-baby weight - what a Phat Chick Fist Pump moment!!! My next goal is to get down to 230lbs, which is what I weighed in grade 11 - 10 years ago!  When I reach that goal, i'm going shopping. I already have clothes that are too big for me, but i'm cheap lol so I'm waiting until I get to that milestone to treat myself!

I came to the realization today that I most likely will not hit my 100lb loss by my goal date. And no, this does not mean i'm giving up. I'd rather be realistic now, than be disappointed in myself if I don't hit my goal. I'm still going to do everything I can to reach it, but I'm finally in the right frame of mind: if I don't get there by my goal, it doesn't mean I've failed. I've already come a LONG way, and by the time February 21st comes around, I'll be even healthier and in better shape than I am now.

So, this weeks' goals:

    • keep track of EVERYTHING i put in my mouth. I've downloaded the MyFitness Pal app, and I'm planning on using it religiously this week (I haven't really utilized it yet) 
    • lose 2-3"
    • lose at least 3lbs
    • exercise! (do Jillian Michaels dvds at least three times, go for walks, and use the Nike Training Club app
    • stay positive! I've been pretty good up to this point, and I know that my positivity is what keeps me going! some days it's hard (especially lately when i'm running on no sleep) 
I think next month I'm going to invest in a gym membership also. I have a few friends who have them, and I think having a workout buddy will keep me on track with my exeecising! 

That's all for now, folks. See ya on the flipside (well, next sunday anyway!)

Stay positive, keep going, and never forget that I believe in YOU.

Caitie
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment