Sunday 3 November 2013

The Goal Is Approaching

February 21, 2014 is exactly 15 weeks and 5 days from today.It's also the date that I chose to lose 100lbs by. I have 70lbs to lose to get there, which is roughly 4.66lbs per week. Sounds insane, right? I know. It's terrifying. That's a lot of weight to lose. But there is no way in hell I won't achieve the goal I set for myself.

So, how am i going to lose almost 5lbs every week? A lot of hard work and a very detailed schedule (food/drink, exercise). I've taken the time to write out EVERYTHING - when i'm going to eat each meal, what I'm eating, snacks, when i'm exercising and what exercises I'm doing, how many km I'm going to walk each week, etc. I'm going to be strict with my "cheat days". I'm going to make sure I succeed, not just for myself, but for my children as well. And I'm going to make sure I look in the mirror everyday and tell myself I AM BEAUTIFUL, and be proud of everything I have already accomplished.

I've come so far, I can't stop now.

Since it's such a big goal, I'm going to update the blog every week on my "weigh-in" day. I'llexplain the exercises I've done, the meals/snacks I've prepared, updated pictures, and my goals for the following week.

I want you to know every bit of my journey. I want you to know that it's not easy. It's not a diet, it's a lifestyle change. I want you to know that it IS possible, and if I can do it in a year, so can you. I want you to know that I'm here for YOU, that I believe in you, and I know you can also do it.

Until next Sunday ... keep smiling!

Caitie
-xo-

No comments:

Post a Comment