Sunday 17 November 2013

Week 2 Done & Gone

#WeighInSunday

Well, week 2 is done. The results? I have lost 3lbs! I'm down to 256.4! I'm slightly disappointed that I didnt hit the 7lb weightloss that I needed, but at the same time, I've lost 9lbs in 2 weeks and I'm damn proud of that!

I've also decided that I would keep track of my inch loss as well and post the results every other week! In 2 weeks I've lost 4"!

This week I had some serious cheat days, including alcohol, fast food, and cake! It's been a while since I've eaten greasy nasty shit and I feel gross and have mega cramps. Let me tell you, cheating is not worth it when it makes you feel like this!

This week I had 2 three-tiered cakes to do - one for my sons baptism, and one for a combined surprise party for my grandma and step mom. My entire week was focused on baking and decorating - So I pushed aside the healthy eating and exercising, which I shouldnt have done. I've also said it before, I'm an emotional eater. When I'm stressed, I eat.

Besides that, I really do feel great. The positive comments, love and support have been incredible! Everyone makes me feel like I can accomplish my goal, and that I've done a great job thus far!

My goals for this week: exercise everyday no matter how tired I am, not cheat, drink lots of water, and drop at least 6lbs! I know its possible and that I can do it. I just need to stay focused on my goal, and remember all the reasons why this is the best thing I can do for myself!

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and experience this journey with ne! Next week I will make sure I post my three week progress pictures!

Happy Sunday! Stay fabulous!

-xo-
Caitie

No comments:

Post a Comment