Friday 31 January 2014

Vi To The Rescue

Happy Friday!

Like my last blog post, I've been up since 3:30 ... I'm starting to wonder if my children woll ever sleep peacefully through the night!

Today is weigh-in day, and what a better way to start an extremely early morning then to weigh yourself and find out you've lost ....

5.9lbs!!

Booyah! I was SO excited when I stepped on the scale!

This week I decided to try something new. My friends Paula challenged me to lose 10lbs on the Project 10 Challenge with Visalus! I accepted, and was happy to report to her this morning that I'm already more than halfway there!

When it comes to weightloss, everyone is different. I'm the type of person that needs "help" to lose weight - as in shakes/supplements. Kudos to all those out there that are rocking their weight loss with heathy eating and exercising! Visalus is probably the most delicious shake I've had. It literally tastes like you're drinking cake! Soooooooo good.

The one thing that I was worried about with drinking a shake for breakfast and lunch, is that I would be STARVING! Surprisingly enough, I wasn't. It was actually the opposite. I packed those shakes so full of fruits/ice/almond milk that i ended up having roughly 2 glasses for both meals!

For someone who doesn't get nearly enough sleep (thanks, kids!), the major thing I lack is energy. This week, my energy levels did a 360! I was so full of energy that I had no problem fitting in a workout, and was able to stay awake past 9pm *gasp!*

So, from here on out, I'll be documenting my journey with Visalus. I am so excited!! I'll reach my goal of 100lbs lost in no time!

If you're looking to challenge yourself, try Visalus! If you're not ready to start it, try challenging yourself by starting a bet with your friends! Last month, three friends and I had a bet about who could clock the most workout time using the Nike Training Club app! The pot was $80. Sadly, I didn't win, but it was good motivation to help me workout! This month, we're doing a challenge to see who can lose the most body fat! It's exciting, and let's face it, money is a huge motivator ;)

If you're interested in learning more about the challenge, you can check out www.caitiemurphy.bodybyvi.com, or shoot me a message via facebook at www.facebook.com/confessionsofaphatchick

Until next Friday, stay fabulous Phat Chick fans!

Caitie
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment