Monday 13 January 2014

Everyday I'm Strugglin'

I have to say, this sucks. And by "this" I mean this journey. I know no one said it would be easy, but seriously ... it sucks. Why isn't there a magical little fairy that can come visit you at night, and just suck all the fat out of you while you're sleeping!? Seriously, that'd be awesome.

Unfortunately, life doesn't work like that. Instead, you're required to work your ass off and do it yourself. You have to battle your food addictions. You have to workout, and in turn every muscle you have burns. You have to sweat. You constantly have to be alert and watch what you eat, what you drink. And it doesn't end when you get to your goal weight. It'll be a struggle for life.

But what doesn't help .... complaining. All the damn time. Like i'm doing right now. The onlyperson who can change me is me.

So, time for a mental change. Positivity from here on out.

I spent the weekend coming up with a plan, that I hope will work. I think the best thing i could be doing to help make this easier is to prep all my meals for the week. Do you do this? How do you plan out what you'll have? Let me know, give me some ideas! I'm utterly clueless when it comes to meal prep.

I also wrote out what i'd like to accomplish this year. I'd like to lose the rest of my 100lbs (which is 80lbs or so. I don't exactly know, as i refuse to weigh myself right now! I'd also like to make it a priority to get a workout in every day, which unfortunately means that i'll probably have to get up at the crack of dawn before my kids (YAAAAAAAAY!). What goals have you set out for yourself this year, and how do you plan on achieving them?

I'm in need of some Monday Motivation to take these blues away!

i hope your Monday is going fabulous!

Stay positive ... and I'll try and do the same ;)

Caitie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment